Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Pasir Ris!

Mummy brought me to Pasir Ris today to see my Gong Gong & Po Po.... I didn't get to see them last weekend as they went off to Malaysia for a short trip.... They went to Langkawi....
It's my Gong Gong's birthday and also I turn 32 months old today.... :P

Going off to NTUC with Po Po & Mummy....


Going out again after my Gong Gong came back from work...
This time, we went to 表舅's new house to take a look as Gong Gong's friend was helping to do up some minor renovation work there....
Taken outside Gong Gong's place...




In 表舅's place..



Bathing with my Guinness Stout.... haha..



Showing off my new shirt & shorts from Langkawi..... :) I have another sleeveless set, would show you all another time... Thank you, Gong Gong & Po Po!!


No comments: