Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Little Gym

Wed, 5 Aug 09

Mummy brought me for a free trial to The Little Gym at Marina Square this morning.....
Maybe because it's a week day, there were only 4 of us.... During the circle time, I kept wandering off instead.... and even wanted Mummy to go with me.....
Later, when it was time for free play in the gym area, I just kept walking here & there.... Mummy helped me to walk on the balance beam a few times.... Teacher Richie caught me and helped me do 2 forward rolls.... I refused to hang onto the monkey bar at all though....haha... Mummy would be checking out My Gym at Great World City instead, as it seems they have an open gym where we can use the facilities at certain timings..... cos I was not really interested in the circle time.......hmmm...
I enjoyed the "ball" & "bubbles" time the most! My all time favourite.....haha...
At the end of the class, we got a heart stamp on our hand....Mummy got one too! :p

Oh, there are no photos to show, cos blur Mummy didn't know the camera was out of battery already.... Initially, she still thought the camera was spoilt as it kept going off when she turned it on... She didn't bring extra batteries along....

For compensation, here are some photos of me playing doctor when we reached home....
Checking on Ah Moo...


Barney's turn....


Time for injection & cream...

No comments: