Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cream........

Fri, 14 Aug 09

While Mummy was still in her room, I took my California Baby cream & smeared it all over my face.... My whole face was full of the cream, I even applied it on both my ears..... Mummy got a shock when she came out and saw the cream on the floor without the cover.... She took it and found I had used up more than half of what's left....hahaha...
I even told her it's nice!

During today's Chinese lesson at LNT, while 艾薇老师 was singing the song "郊游", she asked me if I can hold Wei En's hand.... Wei En was sitting between En Rui & me.... I said ok and held my hand out...but when she touched me, I was shy & withdrew again...hee... Then after the song finished, teacher asked us to hold hands again, this time we both reached our hands out & held for a while.... When teacher asked Wei En to hold En Rui's hands, she didn't want and pulled away.... All the adults had a good laugh...esp Wei En's Mummy and my Mummy.... hahaha.. Hmmm....guess she was shy....

No comments: