Monday, August 3, 2009

Letter D - Day 3


Wed, 29 Jul 09

Today, I learnt about food starting with D: Doughnut, Dragonfruit, Durian and things starting with D: Doll, Drum, Dumbell, Diamond, Dress...

Writing: Dd for Drum
Craft: Simple Origami Doll
Song: Do You Know the Donut Man?

Oh, last night, I puked all over my bed.......but I didn't cry or call for Mummy, instead I fell right asleep among all my vomit..........
After Mummy finished watching her late night show at about 1am, she thought she smelt something and decided to check on me....

She got a rude shock when she switched on the lights!!

The vomit was all over my bed, and there were some on the sides of the cot and even the floor as well.... My pants were dirty, but my shirt was quite clean........and my Ah Moo (Moo Moo Cow) was not dirty at all..... My donkey, Elmo book and Thomas were on the floor and clean as well..... I protected them even when I was puking all over.... heh

Mummy got to cleaning up the mess, and I was put back to bed at around 2 plus........

Now my bed still reek of some smell........ so Daddy & Mummy would be buying a new mattress for me.... Meanwhile, Mummy turned over the other side for me to sleep first...

No comments: