Monday, August 3, 2009

Ryan's Ramblings...

Fri, 31 Jul 09

After my lunch, as Mummy was picking me up from the high chair, I suddenly said:"Ryan sit aeroplane."
Below is our conversation...
Ryan: Ryan sit aeroplane...
Mummy: Only Ryan sit aeroplane?
Ryan: No, Mummy & Daddy & Ryan sit aeroplane.....
Mummy: Sit aeroplane go where?
Ryan: Go AABBCCDD (some word Mummy couldn't decipher) find Ah Gong & Ah Po....
Mummy: Go where again?
Ryan: AABBCCSS (Mummy still couldn't decipher the word)
Mummy: Go Kuala Lumpur...
Ryan: Kuala Lumpur... find Ah Gong, Ah Po...

Later, as Mummy was putting on make-up and getting ready to bring me to my LNT class.....
I placed my Ah Moo on the bathroom ledge and sat down together with it....
Ryan: Ah Moo, sit here.... don't fall down...
Ah Moo: ........
Ryan: Ah Moo, sit here wait for taxi, ok?
Ah Moo: .......
Ryan: Why no taxi?
Ah Moo: .......
Ryan: Ah Moo, we wait for bus, ok?
Ah Moo: .........
Ryan: No bus.....
Ryan: Ok, let's go....
(Took Ah Moo up and went to play...)

No comments: