Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shopping at Carrefour....

Fri, 3 Oct 08

Remember yesterday we were supposed to go Carrefour, but didn't go? So today, we went out at about 12 plus to Suntec... Daddy & Mummy wanted to have lunch at Carl's Junior, but it was super crowded, so we walked around first to wait for the lunch crowd to disperse....

After our lunch, we headed to Carrefour..... Woah, it was such a breeze to shop during weekday.... hehehe.... Daddy was telling Mummy if only they could do this everyday... hahaha.. but alas, he needed to work.....

They bought a new toaster oven.... :p
I ended up with a new book, as I refused to let go of it after Daddy showed it to Mummy & she showed it to me.... hahaha...

Here's me trying to grab Mummy's camera before going out...


I am trying to concentrate......pls do not disturb...

No comments: