Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lunch at Waraku with my Dec 06 friends :)

Mummy brought me for a gathering with the Dec 06 mummies & babies today at Waraku (Marina Square)...
We took a cab there and reached at about 12 noon.... As nobody was there yet, Mummy brought me to walk around Marina Square first... I saw the balloons at Swensen's and wanted one.... so Mummy allowed me to take one myself.... hehe.. :)

We then saw Auntie Dora with Jingting and Auntie Bloom, her husband and Kathleen, so all of us proceeded to the restaurant together... ;p
Later, Auntie Lil (our 主角for today as this was supposed to be her farewell) arrived with her husband and Ewan....
There were also Auntie mbb, Auntie Fizz with Cae, Auntie roo with Denise, and finally Auntie Shihui with her husband and Pin Heng....

I sat nicely throughout the lunch eating my biscuits and star puff.... Mummy ordered a chawamushi for me but I didn't want to eat it, so Mummy ate it in the end.... I also refused her chicken teriyaki don... hehe... funny huh?

Pictures of my friends.....
Jinting... such sexy lips she has...


Kathleen aka Kate... she smiled so sweetly...


Denise the cutie pie...


Cae.... he is very tall, friendly and active...


Pin Heng... we were born on the same day (同年同月同日生) but I think he were hours earlier than me... ;p


Here's me busy munching on my biscuits... the minute I sat down, I asked for food already...hahaha..


Yum Seng!!


Group photo taken by Auntie Bloom (Kate & Ewan were not in the photo though)


It was a great gathering .... I was well behaved also... so does that warrant me a ticket to the next gathering, and the one after next and etc etc?? :D
Ahh... Mummy realised that she didn't have a picture of Ewan....... so sad...

After note: All of us got a little souvenir from the restaurant, a mini food key chain.... mine is a bento set... hehehe...

No comments: