Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's go!!

Sun, 26 Oct 08

This is what I would say when we are going out.... ;p

In the afternoon, all of us (Wai Gong, Wai Po, Daddy, Mummy & of course I) went to Carrefour at Suntec to shop around.... Daddy bought some books at the atrium area, & Mummy bought me a little bee teaching clock & flash cards on transportation... :)


Later, we went inside Carrefour area to shop around..... We had a look at the kiddy tables, vacuum flasks, and frying pans, but Daddy & Mummy couldn't find anything suitable.... I had a field day playing with the vacuum flasks (pressing the top button part) though...haha..

After a while, Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me home first while Daddy & Mummy continued shopping... They ended up with nothing additional though, cos I heard Mummy telling Wai Po the queue was so long as almost half of the counters were not open!! To make it worse, the queue was practically not moving, so they decided to forego the things they were going to buy initially... Hmmm... Carrefour must have forgotten that tomorrow is a public holiday and didn't anticipate the large crowds?? Hope there would be improvement in this area...

No comments: