Sunday, October 12, 2008

To Bugis.....

Fri, 10 Oct 08

This evening, Mummy brought me out to Bugis to collect a hamper she bought from the forum...

After that, we went to Daddy's office.... However, as Daddy was in a discussion, we waited for him for about an hour.... Mummy brought me to the "grass" area there and I had a fun time walking & running about... There was a water feature there called the "Black Hole" and I loved to look at the lights in the swirling water....
There were also 2 pretty jies jies who find me cute & played with me.... :)
Running about... such a nice place.... towards the end, I fell several times as I was tired already... but no worries, as the grass is soft so I did not have any bruises at all...hehe..


Me at the "Black Hole" admiring the water...haha...
The lights in the water would keep changing, think there were yellow, orange, red, pink, purple, green, turquoise, blue....


The whole sculpture..... behind it you can see the sky bridge.... ;p


After Daddy came out from his office, we went to dinner at Hot Spot Cafe Restaurant, as Mummy had walked past it and saw that there is "spring onions frog legs" on the menu ... Too bad there were no frog legs so Mummy didn't get to eat... At least she got to eat her "lala"...
Mummy tried to take a picture of me with Daddy but I purposely turned my head away...haha..
A nice shot with Mummy though.. :P

No comments: