Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Daddy :D

Sat, 18 Oct 08

Today is my Daddy's birthday....
Happy Birthday, Dearest Daddy!!

Daddy & Mummy arrived at around 12 noon to bring me out while Wai Gong went to work.... Wai Gong was putting me for my nap initially (hoping that I would sleep, then he can go to work in peace) but in the end, I didn't want to sleep.... I even made a huge fuss when he was going to work, as I didn't want him to leave...

I calmed down and accepted the fact after awhile though.... Wai Po then gave me my lunch before Daddy, Mummy & I set off to Changi Airport T3.... :)

They had lunch at the Kopitiam there, where I had my biscuit and also some of Mummy's roti prata... I drank alot of water, and even had some of Mummy's cos I had finished mine... haha..
It was great fun walking all over the place.... I was so tired out that I dozed off in the bus on the way home.... zzzz...
Just arrived... T3 here I come....


With Mummy at the big flower windmill.....


Trying to drink the water (see the handkerchief on my neck cos Mummy knew for sure I was going to spill the water...haha)


Having some "shut eye" with Daddy.....


Mummy, can I take off my cap??


At the viewing mall with Mummy....


Walking around with the bottle of water & trying to open the cap with my mouth... haha :p


Engrossed in watching the fountain....

No comments: