Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Children's Day :)

Wed, 1 Oct 08
Today, Daddy went out at 11 plus to meet his friends for lunch and chit chat....

Mummy brought me out at around 5pm after my lunch & nap to meet him.... In the end, we loitered in Suntec for about 2 hours as Daddy had went to watch a movie with his friends... and to top it off, the wrong movie was screened, so around 20 minutes were wasted before they managed to watch the correct movie... so were Mummy & I unlucky or what?? hahaha...

Anyway, Mummy bought some mini buns as she was hungry, and she fed me my porridge and also the buns (I asked from her) while waiting for Daddy...

Drinking my water after my dinner... {I drank alot of water today, 3 bottles full in fact! Mummy said I am like a camel, for a period of a few days, I would drink alot of water, then for the next couple of days, I would drink abit only...}



Trying to put on Mummy's lipstick....hahaha..


Oh, you mean the cap was not opened?? Why didn't you tell me earlier?? ;p


Playing with my stroller...



Finally, dinner at Kenny Rogers!!
I had the muffin...yummy... I loved it, it's sweet!! When Daddy & Mummy tried to give me other stuff to eat, I would pat my tummy and said 饱饱, but I would still ask for the muffin...hahaha..


Our dinner companions for the night... Uncle Su Heng and Uncle Joshua... see how happy they were?? I must be very entertaining... hahaha.. :p

No comments: