Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Vocabulary...

I am learning new words to add to my vocabulary as the days go by...... English, Chinese and even Hokkien... hahaha.. ;p

So far, some more words that I know now:
cat, motor, apple, airplane, boat, clock, truck, catch (I said this when I see bubbles), where, come, wait, let's go, on, air-con, light, fan, whale, shark, sun, egg, baby (I said this when I see myself in the mirror or my photo...haha), book, boy, pig, heart, piano (pronounced it as "piyo" instead...hahaha), throw, put, snowman, shoes, shirt, hair, hand, prawn, moon, hello...
A,B,C & 1,2,3 (Yup, so far I just said A, B, C & 1, 2, 3.... I would keep repeating ABC, ABC, 123, 123 ....hahaha.. ;p)

Chinese words:
湿湿 (wet), 躺躺 (lie down), 洗手 (wash hands), 抱抱 (carry/hug), 饱饱 (full), (take), (me), (shoes), (head), (keep), (open)

Hokkien words:
- Mai (don't want)
- Orh Ba Kar (dark eye rings) : Mummy said this to me: If I didn't sleep, I would have "orh ba kar", and I repeated the "orh ba kar" perfectly after her....ahahaha.. Wai Gong & Wai Po always have a good laugh when hearing me say this.... :)
- Zuo Zuo (sit down)
- Kar Kar (when I see dirt/insect on the floor)
- Kai Kai (go out)
- Kok Kok (knock)

No comments: