Sunday, July 27, 2008

To Suntec again.... hehehe...

Sat, 19 Jul 08

Today, we went to Suntec again in the evening.... :)

Before going out, as usual, while waiting for Daddy to get ready, Mummy whipped out the camera to take some shots of me... haha..


Playing hide & seek with Mummy..... I like to hide behind the sofa....
Oh, Mummy found me already!! hahaha...


My favourite buddy.... too bad I can't bring him out with me...


At the bus stop........ waiting waiting waiting.....


There's a bus!! Oh, you mean it is not the one we are waiting for?? *sad* Looking at the bus going off......


Shopping at Carrefour..... you see the box in the trolley?? It is the wok Daddy bought....
As we bought alot of things (mostly mine!!) last weekend, we had enough stamps to purchase it at a much cheaper price of $49.90 (usual price is $199.95!!) Wah, so expensive!!

No comments: