Sunday, July 27, 2008

How tall am I??

This is my Pooh height chart which Mummy finally hanged up last week......
Wai Gong trying to measure my height.... but I refused....heee...
Mummy thinks that I didn't grow any taller from my last check up... so I should still be 83 cm tall or thereabouts......haha...


See my pelican brief wall storage........ Mummy put some of my soft toys inside....
Ooh, it is orange in colour as well, so matching to my Pooh height chart...haha..
Oh, I had this cute bear coin bank, which Mummy bought for me last weekend from Mini Toons in Suntec... ;p
My new Chinese storybook, Little Red Riding Hood, with puzzles inside as well.....
Mummy bought it in Carrefour for only $2.... There are other titles as well (Thumbelina, The Ugly Duckling, The Little Mermaid, Snow White, The Three Little Pigs) As I already had the Chinese version of the first three, so Mummy decided not to buy... .also Mummy said the illustration is not as nice.... She wanted to buy Snow White initially but when she saw the pictures, she changed her mind...haha..She was commenting to Daddy, the Snow White in the book is soooo ugly!! She couldn't find The Three Little Pigs.... hmmm...

No comments: