Sunday, July 13, 2008

For the record.........

Ok, here are some new stuff bought for me......... Some were bought recently, some were bought awhile back, just that Mummy forgot to take picture of them...haha..

New toys/ accessories....
The blue sketch board is bought by Wai Gong & Wai Po... :)


Blue bear pencil case for future use.......


Bear maths balance bought sometime back by Daddy & Mummy....


Lastly, another mini car to add to my collection.... I have 5 in total now... hehe..


New clothes....again......yes!! Mummy loves buying clothes for me......hahaha...
This set of 5 rompers actually state size 24-36mth, but the cutting is quite small... I am already wearing them now..... and it fits just nice...
If you notice, you already saw me in them in photos...haha..


The Gerber washcloth is really soft & nice.... the material is thicker & softer than my other washcloth...


My Old Navy rashguard (swim top)... wonder when would I have the chance to wear it?? Daddy & Mummy had not brought me to swimming pool yet...Oh no, I am a mountain tortoise....don't laugh at me, ok...


More clothes......... but they are all for future wear...... as Mummy already bought up to size 3T!! *faint*

1 comment:

kkf said...

nice stuff you have!