Sunday, July 27, 2008

To Central at Clarke Quay......

Sat, 26 Jul 08

Today, we went to a new place (for me at least), Central, at Clarke Quay.... :)

We didn't do anything much though.... We just had dinner at Billy Bombers then Daddy & Mummy brought me to stroll along the river..... We walked all the way from Central to Liang Court area..... I loved it!! hehehe...

Oh, I saw the water feature area also... Hopefully, Daddy & Mummy would bring me there another time to play with the water... heh..As Mummy didn't bring extra clothes for me today, so I didn't get to play.... :(

On bus 851...... this bus is soooo long... woohoo..


In Billy Bombers.... eating my biscuit before the food came.... Mummy ordered garlic bread for me to eat... yum yum...


This is the view I got to admire while having my dinner....
Ehh, the 2nd picture is more of what I got to see.... cos I am not tall enough yet... but it is still a great view! ;p


After I finished all my garlic bread and some of Mummy's burger, I continued with my biscuit... I put it aside first when I saw all the "hao liao"... smart huh?? hahaha..



Inside Liang Court......Mummy only managed to take one picture before I dragged Daddy to go outside already.... Daddy said I prefered to walk on the pavement....


Under our block....... I wanted to walk around abit more before going home.....hehe..
I wanted to touch the leaf......
There's gold on the ground??


Gotcha!! hahahaa...

No comments: