Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is stock up time!!

Sat, 12 Jul 08
Yeah, today we went to Carrefour to stock up my milk powder & diapers...hehehe...
All dressed up to go out......


Taking my shoes & socks to Mummy for her to help me put on...


It had been awhile since we last went to Carrefour.... We took bus 195 & alighted at Millenia Walk, where Daddy went to Timemachine Studio (a hobby shop) and bought his model tanks....

Meanwhile, Mummy brought me to walk around...... We walked outside Millenia to the "Waterfall" area...... After Daddy bought his tanks, we went there again to take some nice shots... :)




We then had dinner at Outback Steakhouse.... I got to eat the bread & onion rings as well... Yummy....


I saw the balloons and wanted one, so Daddy & Mummy asked me to choose myself... Mummy initially asked Daddy to give me the dark blue one... but I pointed at the light blue one instead...I smiled and took the balloon from Daddy when he asked me if it is the one I wanted...hehe... Mummy said it matches my pants.... Yeah, I think so too!! haha :D

No comments: