Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mummy says.....

that she is so so proud of me!! *beams*

Do you know why??
Well, you see.... poor Mummy has been sick since Thursday.... She had sore throat, cough & cold & slight fever on Thursday... After feeding me my breakfast and preparing the ingredients for my lunch (porridge), she told me she was not feeling well and needed to rest for awhile... so she went to lie on her bed and asked me to play by myself.... 
Guess what, I really listened to Mummy and played by myself.... pressing my piano, musical book, etc, playing with my bus, truck, car, thomas the train ride on and even scribbled on the new sketch board Wai Gong & Wai Po got for me... I also played with my balls and took out my alpha mini books to read?? or rather play...haha.. Once in a while, I would go peek at Mummy also... 
All in all, Mummy managed to rest for an hour or so... Aren't I a good boy?? hehe... :)
So, Mummy told Daddy, Wai Gong & Wai Po she is sooooo proud of me!! *swoons*

No comments: