Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Trip to Daddy's Office..

Sat, 2 Feb 08

Today, Daddy went back to work around 9 in the morning.... Mummy & I were still snoring away then...hehe.. We woke up around 10 plus...

After we both had our breakfast and changed, Mummy brought me to Daddy's office at around 12 plus...

Wow... it was very happening there today, as they were having their open house... There was even a band playing at the open grass area.... I was fascinated by the loud music & crowd.... Mummy said I look stoned... hmmm... do I?


We then went to Daddy's office and wait for him to finish up his work.... Mummy took some pictures of me as well.... She even put me on this chair in Daddy's office which supposedly cost $800 plus!! Wah... is it that nice?? Let me try...

In Daddy's office..

Accessing the chair...hmmm..



After Daddy finished his work, we went to walk around Bugis area.... First, we went to the Cold Storage at Peace Centre, as Daddy wanted to grab some sausages for coming Sat's barbeque. However, he couldn't find the type he wanted... in the end, he bought an adaptor plug... I am not sure what it is for...haha..

Then, they decided to have lunch... and ended up at this coffeeshop selling roast duck & other dishes as well.... It had an air-conditioned area... cool!! I also got to sit on the one & only highchair there....hehe.. Mummy gave it a wipe as it was real dusty!!




After lunch, we went to BHG at Bugis Junction as Mummy wanted to buy her skincare products... She got a free huge basket bag with her purchases.... She told Daddy can put me inside... Ehh... Mummy, I don't think I like to be inside a basket bag... ;p

We then took a cab to Great World City as Daddy wanted to go the Cold Storage.... the selection of fresh food there is fantastic!! Daddy bought sausages & potatoes for the barbeque, some ham & salami for his own consumption, and a packet of scallops (this is for Mummy, she loves seafood)... Ehh...how come nothing for me??

Initially, Daddy & Mummy wanted to take a stroll home as it is very near... However, it was raining quite heavily, so we took a cab instead...

In the evening, after I had my nap & dinner, off we went out again... this time to SGH to visit Wai Po, who was having surgery this afternoon... When we arrived there, she was not out from the operating theatre yet... We waited awhile before she came out and was pushed to the observation room...

Wai Po, get well soon so we can play together!! :)

No comments: