Wednesday, February 6, 2008

To Suntec....

Last night at around 8pm, we went to Suntec after my evening nap & dinner...
We all first stopped at Food Republic for dinner.... I had my snack, what else but my all time favourite Gerber star puff....hehehe..

After dinner, it's shopping time at Carrefour!! I got to sit on a Carrefour shopping trolley....;p

However, after awhile, I decided that my stroller is far more comfortable....hehe...
We were still in Carrefour at 10pm....already way past my bedtime... I started getting cranky...& Mummy realised that I must be hungry, so I got to drink my milk.... Mummy thought maybe I would fall asleep after that in my stroller.. but no such luck!! Haha... I was still super alert & active... While Daddy was queuing up to pay for the stuff, I got impatient & started making some noise, so Mummy pushed me out first... I had a real fun time sitting in my stroller, while Ah Gong & Mummy took turns whizzing me around.... zooooommm... I love it!! I was laughing all the way.. :) :) :D
Oh, I slept at 11.30pm last night... zzzzzz
Today is Chinese New Year Eve... We would be going to Uncle Winston's house for reunion dinner.... Mummy would update about the event thereafter... till then... tata!
Before I forgot, GONG XI FA CAI to everyone!!
*remember to give me ang bao, ok??* ;p

No comments: