Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thur, 14 Feb 08

Today is Valentine's Day.... Oooh what day is that?? It is a day where the prices of flowers become ridiculously high!! Haha...

Anyway, Mummy cooked dinner for Daddy today... I didn't see her cooking as I was having my evening nap then, but I saw the end product when she fed me my porridge.... It looks nice... I kept eyeing the 2 plates on the table... hehehe...

Oh, what did she cook?? Let's see.... Pan fried salmon with stir fried sweet peas & fresh mushroom... comes with fries also... the fries are not the frozen type... Mummy peeled the potato & cut it into strips then fried them... yummy yummy... I could see both Daddy & her enjoyed the meal... but I didn't get to eat any... :(

My achievement today:
I did all these 3 things when Mummy asked me:
"Blow Kiss"(my favourite, sometimes I keep doing this even though I am supposed to clap hands or wave bye bye instead..)
"Clap Hands"
"Wave Bye Bye"

No comments: