Sunday, February 10, 2008

Buffet at Carnivore... yummy!

Fri, 8 Feb 08

All of us went to Carnivore at Vivo City for buffet dinner today.... It was a treat by Daddy to Ah Po for her birthday, which is on 10 Feb 08...

Thanks to Ah Po, I got to eat also!! Let's see... I had some potato, garlic bread, beef, fish, chicken & lamb... For desert, I had honeydew... hehe..

Wow...I had my own cutley set & plate as well...cool!! ;p


Playing..


Daddy going to dig into his food... Mummy & me...


With Ah Gong...


After the sumptuous dinner, we went to Giant... Mummy finally found my favourite Gerber star puff there... It was out of stock in NTUC & Carrefour... she grabbed 6 in all, as I had only 2 left and it seems quite difficult to find it when you want to..... so Mummy gotta play safe...haha..
Daddy... have you finished choosing your pillow yet?


Twinkle twinkle little star...

No comments: