Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!! :)

Thur, 7 Feb 08


Today is the first day of Chinese New Year.... Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

All of us went to visit Wai Po at 4 plus..... Everyone said I am a handsome boy in my new shirt & pants... :) I got an ang bao from Wai Gong & Wai Po... Wai Gong gave to me & I took it!! hee...


Ready...


Say Cheese!! can you see my 6 teeth? ;p


Hmmm... I wonder what is inside??


After the short visit at SGH, we went to great grand auntie lily's house for visiting.... I had my dinner (milk & wheat cereal) there as we were still there at 6 plus & I was getting hungry....

After the visit, we went to Carrefour at Suntec again, as Mummy need to buy some more wheat cereal for me... All the other shops at Suntec were closed except for Carrefour, fast food restaurants & some cafes...

We went home after the quick shopping... tonight, I slept earlier at 10pm.... zzzz..

No comments: