Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dinner at Uncle Winston's house...

Wed, 6 Feb 08

Today at about 4 plus, Ah Pak drove Daddy, Mummy & me to SGH to visit Wai Po for a short while.... Ah Gong & Ah Po were having their nap when we went off...hehehe...

When we reached home, I had my bath but not my nap...hahaha... guess I was feeling too excited to sleep...

Later at 6 plus, we set off to Uncle Winston's house for dinner... Mummy brought along my porridge to feed me there...and guess what? We also brought my high chair along!! :) I got to sit together with everyone else at the table.... Besides my porridge and Gerber star puff, I also ate some chicken.... for fruits, I had papaya & persimmon... yummy!

Eating my porridge...


Can you see my second "battle scar"?

Enjoying my Gerber star puff!! Can you see the puff in my hand in the 2nd pic? ;p

Playing with Daddy..


With Uncle Winston.. He was showing me the windchime... I like the sound it makes.. :)


Ooh... tonight I slept late again at 11.30pm... ;p

No comments: