Sunday, February 10, 2008

My First Barbeque...

Sat, 9 Feb 08

I had my first barbeque at Pasir Ris Beach Park today!! Ah Gong, Ah Po, Ah Pak, Daddy & Mummy were there, so was Uncle Winston & family...

We arrived at around 6 plus... It was so windy!! Ah Gong & Daddy had a hard time starting the fire for the barbeque... Soon after we arrived, Mummy fed me my rice cereal... Yes! We brought my high chair along... haha!! I also ate alot of my favourite Gerber star puff....

After my meal... looking at Ah Gong & Daddy preparing for the bbq...

Starting the fire...

Enjoying my star puff... you can see the sky getting darker...

Ah Gong brought a gigantic mat along for me to play on.... hehe.. Mummy & Ah Po played with me while Ah Gong, Daddy, Uncle Winston & Auntie Hong Ngee barbequed the food.... There were Gor Gor Basil, Allister & Jie Jie Gillian as well.. I had a fun time playing with them... :)

Enjoying myself on the mat... do you realise I am in a different outfit? It is actually a one piece but Mummy just put it over me (cos it was very windy) without buttoning the bottom...so Daddy said it looks like I am wearing a Scottish kilt .. ;p
Hee...that looks interesting...

Attempting to pick it up but unsuccessful...


Mummy, pls help me...


Playing with Gor Gor Basil.. Ah Po is in the background...

By the time all the food was ready, it was already almost 9pm... Hee.. I got to eat some toast bread and a teeny weeny bit of prawn & chicken... *satisfied*

My trademark Linus pose... in case you didn't know, Linus is a character in the comics "Peanuts"


One with Mummy & One with Daddy!!

1 comment:

kkf said...

I love to see photos of ryan, soooo cute!