Monday, December 15, 2008

Yummy Lunch Buffet at Hotel Rendezvous....

Today, Mummy brought me out to Straits Cafe at Hotel Rendezvous for lunch buffet with Auntie Rebecca & Auntie Felicia....

We had a great time with great food & great company... :)

After lunch, we walked to City Hall and shopped around abit.... Auntie Rebecca took some photos of us with her Samsung handphone which had a 5 mega pixels camera...wow...

With Auntie Felicia....


Walk, walk, walk.... kick, kick, kick... I love to kick the leaves.... ;p


Mummy & me...


Looking at the big Christmas train set .... costs over $500!!


I even received presents from both Auntie Rebecca & Auntie Felicia....
Thank you thank you very much!! Muaks!
Thanks for the lunch treat, Auntie Rebecca!

My presents.....;p
The Eeyore's from Auntie Rebecca, the bus's from Auntie Felicia, and the counting tower is from Auntie Yueli.....

No comments: