Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Eve Dinner...

Day: Wednesday
Date: 24 Dec 08
Time: 9.00pm
Venue: Home Sweet Home

We had our Christmas Eve dinner, all proudly prepared by my dearest Daddy... :P
Daddy said it would be our tradition every year, unless we are holidaying abroad and not at home...

The main course is of course the roast turkey.... We also had Italian roast potatoes and brussel sprouts sauteed with garlic & butter.... There was also brownie for dessert, but as we were all too stuffed already, we didn't get around to eating the brownie...haha...

Just woke up from my 3 hour nap....


Our roast turkey with the giblet gravy & cranberry sauce..... Daddy forgot to take out the stuffing which was still in the oven then.... haha..


Waiting for my turkey.....


I love it!! If you look carefully, you can see bits & pieces on my hair even....haha..

No comments: