Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our pre-Christmas lunch buffet at Cafe Brio, & a trip to Liang Court

Sat, 20 Dec 08
Today, Daddy brought Mummy and me to Cafe Brio at Grand Copthorne Waterfront for lunch buffet....(We walked there as it was very near our place)

The spread was quite varied and the roast turkey was very good (according to Daddy)... I think he had a few helpings of the roast turkey... Mummy also find it much better than the one at Straits Cafe (Hotel Rendezvous)... Yeah, me too!
I had some log cake, cheese cake, and few pieces of wafer as desserts.... yummy..
Munching on my biscuits first...


After our sumptuous lunch, we took a leisurely stroll along the riverside, as Mummy saw from the map we would be able to walk to Clarke Quay area.... Indeed we did.... We ended up at Liang Court.... I'm not sure how long it took as we didn't look at the time.... We were just enjoying the scenery & the cool weather.... Lucky us right? The sun was not shining brightly.... ;p
See our happy faces after the lunch..... (Christmas Tree outside Cafe Brio)


Walking happily....


With Daddy at the riverside......


With Mummy at Alkaff Bridge....


We caught a nursery rhyme performance before going to Audio House, where Daddy bought a Canon printer as it was on sales and quite cheap....
Watching the nursery rhyme performance....


Attracted by the spinning wheel.... reluctant to go off....


Throughout our shopping trip, I was walking all the while... I really walked alot today... hehehe...

On our way back, while we were waiting for the cab, I got pawed by these two Korean girls.... One seem slightly older than me (around 4 to 5 years old) and the other around my age maybe.... They kept coming to me and touched me and smiled at me... Hahaha... Why?? Mummy said I got that perplexed look at my face... Too bad Mummy didn't take any pictures of us... Otherwise, I can show you how popular I am with the girls!! Hahaha.... *proud*

In the evening, we walked again to nearby Great World City for our dinner and abit of shopping...
On board with Barney & friends...

No comments: