Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Mini Celebration....

Sat, 13 Dec 08 evening

We arrived home at about 6.30pm after our day out in Suntec....
Wai Gong, Wai Po, Jiu Jiu and Xiufen Ah Yi were not here yet..... Mummy still had time to touch up abit... hahaha... Vain Mummy!

Wai Gong & Wai Po arrived at around 7pm with all the presents, including those from Jiu Jiu and Xiufen Ah Yi...... ;p
See all the presents under our Christmas tree.... think I had the most... haha..


Playing with my new windmill before the celebration....

(Daddy & Mummy bought for me today... Daddy went inside Mini Toon to look for a x'mas gift for his colleague, while Mummy walked around with me outside as it was too cramped to push the stroller in.... I was walking happily and saw the windmills hanging on the rack.... I kept pointing and saying "美美"... haaa... that's my word for windmill :P, so Mummy decided to buy one for me)

This is the way we celebrate our birthdays......


Food food food.... playing with the red eggs... ;p



For memories.....

1 comment:

Busy Mummy said...

Ryan, so nice u have the same birthday as yr mummy.....