Sunday, December 28, 2008

Preview at Little Neuro Tree....


Yesterday, Daddy & Mummy brought me to a preview session at Little Neuro Tree Bugis Centre (HQ)... After the session, they decided to sign me up for the once a week hourly class there.... I would be starting my first lesson with Mummy on 9 Jan 09.... :)
Hope I would enjoy it!
You can find out more about it here http://www.littleneurotree.com

Thanks to Auntie Jessica for recommending the centre to Mummy... Mummy would put you as referral so that you can enjoy the discounts....

Having a tea break at Starbucks at Shaw House after the preview....


We then walked to City Hall where Daddy & Mummy went shopping at Robinsons.... They bought bedsheets set and Daddy finally managed to buy his belts... The total damage was quite substantial.... hahaha...
A snapshot with Mummy along the way (Raffles Hotel)

No comments: