Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dinner at Cafe Cartel...

Mon, 29 Dec 08

Today, Daddy went out at around 1 plus to meet his friends in Plaza Singapura.... I heard they are going to catch a movie... hmmm... 
Mummy said we would go meet Daddy for dinner in the evening after I had my lunch & nap.... True enough, we left at around 6pm after Daddy called Mummy.... The bus was so crowded, as it was a working day and knock off time.... Luckily, Mummy managed to get a seat... Traffic was also quite heavy along Orchard Road and the journey took longer than normal....
I saw Uncle Joshua & Uncle Su Heng again... hehe... 
We then all went for dinner at Cafe Cartel.... I sat on the couch seat like the adults..... ;p
I had Mummy's fish fillet, Uncle Su Heng's fries (Thanks, Uncle Su Heng), Daddy's fries and also Mummy's potato wedges... yum yum...
Towards the end of the dinner, I even allowed Uncle Su Heng to carry me for awhile (If you know me, I don't usually allow others to carry me).. Mummy told Uncle Su Heng he can go buy toto or 4D already... Uncle Su Heng, if you win anything, must buy present for me ok?? hehe.. :)
Mummy forgot to bring the camera today, so no photos to show for this post..... hee

No comments: