Friday, December 26, 2008

My First Encounter with sand....

Today, Daddy & Mummy brought me to Sentosa Palawan Beach for me to play with sand.... It is my first time, you know?

In the beginning, I was abit scared and cried.... After a while, encouraged by Daddy & Mummy, I got used to it and even walked quite near the sea part... Mummy brought along a little pail, shovel and a watering can for me to play with....

The sky was overcast for the whole morning and also until the time we went out at around 1 plus... However, when we arrived at the beach, the sun decided to come out... It was hot, hot, hot!! I had rosy cheeks now..... haha...

Mummy only managed to take 2 pictures of me before we ventured near the sea.....

Just arrived..... see the clear blue sky... no wonder both Mummy & I are sun burnt, Mummy more so than me...


Going back on the Sentosa Express...

No comments: