Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place...

Sun, 27 Jan 08

Today, Mummy & I woke up earlier than usual.... so that we can leave the house together with Daddy (he is going to work) to go to Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place in Pasir Ris....

Daddy sent Mummy & I off in the taxi.... he helped Mummy to load the stroller & my bag & Mummy's gifts to her friend (she is going to visit her friend in Sengkang) in the boot...
When we arrived at Pasir Ris, Wai Gong is there waiting ..... he helped to unload all the stuff... haha... Lucky Mummy....

After resting awhile, Mummy went off to visit her friend & baby girl.... She was at her friend's place for almost 4 hours...wah!! Guess they must have alot to chat about!! I hope next time I would have chance to see & play with Jolie Meimei.... Mummy said she was so well behaved...

While Mummy was visiting her friend, I had my nap, lunch, haircut by Wai Gong & bath.... Oops... Wai Gong cut my hair until there's a big patch of botak !! cos I suddenly moved & the shaver slipped....& there goes my hair!! now I look real funny... hahaha..

Before going to Pasir Ris...


With Wai Gong...


One with Wai Gong & one with Mummy!!


Preparing to go home..

1 comment:

kkf said...

hey, my parents live in pasir ris too. Are we neighbours?