Sunday, January 13, 2008

More books for me! :)

Today, we went out to Tiong Bahru Plaza where Mummy & Daddy bought 3 board books from Tom & Stephanie for me. Yeah!!
After that, they had lunch at Kopitiam. I also got to taste Mummy's salmon & Daddy's dory fillet...hehe..
Then, we went to NTUC for our weekly grocery shopping.

Mummy would be taking pictures of my new board books soon.

Yep, here are my books:


She had also ordered a set of Baby Einstein Mini AlphaBooks from the bulk purchase in forum.


I am now learning to walk, though I don't really dare to release my hands yet.
Today, I kept stepping forward & backward holding onto the sofa, showing off to Daddy. haha..
Later, I also showed off to Mummy in the kitchen while holding onto her legs. ;p

When Mummy was with me at the sofa in the evening, I managed to take 2 steps without any support before kneeling down... think I am not really prepared yet...hee...

I shall keep trying... Jia you Jia you!
Oh, I am 13 months old today!! So fast, right?

1 comment:

kkf said...

clever ryan! soon you will be running about in the house!!