Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Shopping Trip at Suntec...

Today, Mummy & Daddy brought me out shopping at Suntec after my breakfast....
Oh, but by the time Mummy finished preparing & ready to go out, it was already almost 12 noon!! She took 1 hr plus to get everything ready...haha...

We went to Toys R Us as Mummy had redeemed a $10 voucher using Daddy's Amex points. Daddy bought me a Fisher Price Ride-a-Rounds, which consists of 6 balls (I love playing with balls now!) with things inside, so that when the ball rolls, the thing would move. Daddy got me the one with transportation (has truck, plane, fire engine, speed boat, helicopter, bus). Cool!! It is the last piece on the shelf. The rest were animals inside the ball, not as cute as mine. Hehehe.

After that, we saw some books on sale outside Toys R Us. Daddy got me this book "Stories from the Bible". Yay, now I have 1 more book for Mummy to read to me!! :)

As it was already 1 plus by then, Mummy & Daddy decided to have lunch at this Thai restaurant "Tuk Tuk Thai Kitchen". They had pineapple fried rice (I got to eat some grains & raisins..hehe..) , tom yam seafood soup, hotplate beef with vegetable & thai dry curry chicken. Both Mummy & Daddy find the food quite nice, worth trying. The tom yam seafood soup is highly recommended!! Too bad it is too spicy for me. So I didn't get to taste it.
Oh, I also had my lunch (rice cereal) at the restaurant, & my snacks (gerber star biscuits...my favourite of all time!!). After that, as we were going off, Mummy gave me my milk to drink in the stroller.

Our last stop was at Carrefour, where Daddy & Mummy bought alot of things!! I was fast asleep most of the time, as I fell asleep soon after having my milk. I woke up when they were almost done with the shopping.

I am napping now, so Mummy is blogging this on Daddy's laptop.

PS. Mummy didn't bring camera today, so no pictures to show of my little trip out. Mummy did take pictures of my loot though when she reached home. Show you all next time!! ;p

Here's my book & toy:

No comments: