Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Morning with Wai Gong...

Wai Gong came by early this morning at around 8 plus, as Mummy was going to ICA to collect her IC.... Soon after Wai Gong arrived, I woke up already, though just a minute ago, I was still sleeping very soundly (according to Wai Gong & Mummy)...
After Mummy made me my milk & put my peas puree to warm up, she left the house....
After my breakfast, Wai Gong brought me to the playground downstairs.... but today, I was not interested in any of the things..... instead, I just wanted him to carry me...hahaha... ;p
It was just a short morning with Wai Gong, as he left at around 11 plus after putting me to bed..... hmmm... is ok, I would get to see him again real soon, as Mummy would be bringing me to Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place this Sun... :)

Oh, did I mention that yesterday, 22 Jan 08, I finally dared to just stand up by myself from the floor without using any support.... I pushed my hands against the floor to stand up... :)
I did it twice, but Mummy only saw it once.... cos the first time, she was busy doing something, then the next minute she saw me, she realised I was standing in the middle of nowhere, without any support near enough for me to grab.... so she surmised I must have stood up by myself...
Since she missed my first attempt, I did it again just for her!! hehehe... I stood up by myself on my bumper playmat when Mummy was sitting on the sofa near me.... She clapped for me... & I smiled widely at her... :)

1 comment:

kkf said...

great job ryan! btw, happy belated birthday!