Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My First Time on Stage...

Fri, 25 Jan 08

Today, Mummy brought me to Singapore Expo all by herself, as I was shortlisted for the Today Health & Wellness Fair Chubbiest Cheeks Contest... Mummy had emailed a picture of me for fun after seeing the advertisement on Today's newsapaper... She didn't expect me to be shortlisted...hehehe...

However, as Mummy was all alone, there was no picture of Mummy & me on stage to show.... The moment would just be in our memories... ;p

She did take some pictures of me before the contest though....


This is how the stage looks like...


There were 10 babies shortlisted in all..... Oh, I didn't manage to be in the top 3....guess my cheeks were not chubby enough after all...haha... so Daddy, you can't call me "chipmunk cheeks monster" anymore... cos there are at least 3 babies out there with cheeks more humongous than mine!! *gasp*

Oh, by the way, did I mention that as Mummy carried me up the stage, the MC commented that "Such a handsome boy... eyes so big & intense... "
Psst... I think I am the only baby there who received this comment.... heehee.. *proud*

Well, at least we didn't go home empty handed, as there were consolation prizes for the other 7 babies... a goodie bag... the only thing inside useful to me is the Nestle Nan 3 milk powder sample...hahaha..

No comments: