Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping at Carrefour & Buffet at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Cafe Brio

Today was a busy day for us!!

After my breakfast, we went to Carrefour Plaza Singapura for some shopping, mainly to stock up my milk powder, since we had a $20 voucher from last week shopping to redeem... hehe..
Daddy & Mummy decided to buy enough for the free delivery service, so they also bought some more Dumex rice cereal, Gerber finger food (my favourite), & Heinz biscuits for me... They also bought some other stuff....

Then they happened to go pass this Books clearance section, where Daddy stopped to take a look to see if there is any interesting book for himself.... He managed to get 1 book.... Meanwhile, Mummy browsed through to find books for me as well... She found this "Baby Animals" board book which looks quite interesting, so decided to get it for me... Ehh... then I started to make some noise, so Mummy decided to give me my milk to drink, while she continued to browse... Then, the Carrefour guy came with alot of books to place at the section... Wah, Mummy went crazy getting all sorts of books for me!! In the end, I ended up with 8 books, & out of the 8 books, only 2 are suitable for me right now!! The rest, gotta wait till I am 3 years old... hehe..
After the 1st round, Mummy went back the 2nd round & 3rd round... by then, she told Daddy she better don't look anymore, or else would end up with more books!! haha... cos it is really a good deal, only $5 per book... (Guess what I was doing while Mummy was busy looking for the books?? Yup, I was snoring away in my stroller, while Daddy pushed me around Carrefour...)

All our stuff would only arrive tomorrow afternoon... Mummy is definitely going to take pictures of all the books... :)


She also took some pictures of me today in Carrefour...

After our fruitful trip to Carrefour, we headed back home to rest... as we would be going for a nice dinner buffet at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Cafe Brio... ;p

We went out again at around 7 plus to Cafe Brio for dinner. I already had my dinner at home... :)
Mummy was very happy as she got to eat her favourite seafood.... she ate prawns & crabs!! Daddy was very satisfied also as he got to eat his lamb & steak... As for me, I was very well behaved throughout.... An Indian manager loved to play with me each time he passed by our table...During the dinner, I got bits & pieces to nibble on while Daddy & Mummy ate...hehehe... Let's see, I tasted some tuna, bun, lamb, steak & wafer... & not to forget, my favourite Gerber puff! I was so happy & excited & satisfied after the meal that I finally, yes finally CLAPPED!! hahaha... I also made alot of sounds & shouted loudly... Daddy & Mummy said I was hyper already, maybe due to the wafer (sugar content)?? hahaha...
excuse me...

i want 4 of everything please..

hmm...what is this? steak?

ooh... i actually like it!! can i have more? ;p


After our dinner, we went to take some shots along the Waterfront.... then Daddy & Mummy decided to take a slow stroll home as it was actually quite nearby....
Along the waterfront..

Tonight, I slept at 10pm.... hehehe..

No comments: