Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I went to school.... ;p

Mon, 28 Jan 08

Today, Mummy & I woke up early again, as I am going to school!! haha... is just a trial class at this Presbyterian Community Services place at Bukit Merah View.... the class started at 9am... but we were late for about 5 to 10 mins.. oops..

Auntie Esther & Auntie Doggymum were there with Randal & Alyssa as well.... I also saw 3 Jiejies & 4 Gorgors in the class....

The class was ok.... there was playtime, story telling time, sing song time etc...but some of the time, I was abit cranky though I didn't cry..... guess is good enough huh?? hehe...
my favourite time was snack time, where I got to eat some breakfast cereal...yummy!!

Mummy, quit taking picture & give me my cereal...


That's Randal in the background...


After the class, Auntie Esther & Mummy walked to Tiong Bahru Plaza.... Many thanks to Auntie Doggymum's hubby for helping to carry me in my stroller up the stairs... & to Auntie Esther for helping Mummy to carry the stroller down the stairs while Mummy carried me...

Auntie Esther & Mummy had lunch at Kopitiam.... & I got to eat my favourite Gerber star puffs...kekeke...


After lunch, Mummy went to NTUC to buy some groceries before heading home....

In the evening, Mummy brought me out to Tiong Bahru Plaza again to run some errands & then buy her dinner....

See my new shoes... Mummy initially thought I can't fit into them already & put them up for sale in Yahoo auctions.... but actually I still can!! She tried it on for me again today.... & they fit nicely... guess the other time when Wai Gong was around, they didn't know how to put them on properly...haha..

No comments: