Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend stay with Wai Gong & Wai Po

I just arrived home today at 11am....

I stayed over at Wai Gong's & Wai Po's place in Pasir Ris over the weekend.... Mummy & Daddy brought me there on Sat, 17 Nov in the afternoon at around 4 plus.... After that, they went off to gai gai ....

Guess Mummy must have had a good rest yesterday without me around.... hehehe...
Today, when we arrived, Mummy had just woken up... no way she could do that with me around.... I would have woken her up latest by 10 plus... ;p hahaha

Oooh... Mummy was telling Daddy tonight that I was a little terror when I first arrived home... guess too pampered over the weekend by Wai Gong & Wai Po already... oops... ok must switch back to "with Mummy only" mode now....

No photos to show for now, as you guessed it, Wai Gong's camera is with him...

Here are the pictures (uploaded on Mon, 26 Nov 07).....
see my dreamy eyes...

kung fu....

my new pyjamas :)

No comments: