Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First time in a fun car ride...

Mon, 26 Nov 07

Today morning, I got to go kai kai again with Wai Gong & Wai Po...
We went to market.... & guess what??
I got to ride in a fun car!! Just need to insert 20 cents, & the car would move.... I enjoyed the ride...vroom vroom!!


And, I got a new toy again!! Is a red toy car with a bear driving it... it has music & moves here & there... when it bumps into somthing, it would reverse & move again... so fun!!

Wai Gong & Wai Po went back at around 12pm to go work, but they were back again in the evening....as Daddy was away, and Mummy would be all alone... so they came to accompany Mummy and me!

I didn't sleep at all again after my bath today... oops...

In the evening, Mummy brought me out to Tiong Bahru Plaza as she needed to collect the luvable frens rompers....
We met Wai Gong & Wai Po there also.... after that, we went to NTUC to pick up some items and then the market to tabao dinner...

PS. Mummy, as usual, had taken pictures of my new toys. She would upload them another time, as she is using Daddy's laptop now... Oh, she also finally took pictures of two books my Daddy bought for me quite sometime ago... hahaha..


Uploaded on 29 Nov 07:


1 comment:

kkf said...

wow, you got so many books and toys! :)