Monday, November 12, 2007

A Trip to Plaza Singapura...

Yesterday, 11 Nov 07, all of us (Wai Gong, Wai Po, Daddy, Mummy & of course Me) went to Plaza Singapura ...... We took the free shuttle bus from Tiong Bahru Plaza....

We went out at around 3pm........

Upon reaching Plaza Singapura, we all went to the foodcourt to have late lunch....... (Wai Gong fed me some of his Kway Teow soup...think I was too greedy & ate too much of it... cos today, I got abit of lao sai... oops... hope by tomorrow, I would be ok!!)

After lunch, we walked around abit... guess what?? I pooed pooed, so Mummy got to change my diaper.... luckily she asked Wai Po to bring along a diaper just in case... cos initially Wai Po said no need to bring since it would only be a short trip... guess Mummy knows me best..hahaha...

As usual, we took some photos.... mostly of me ...some with my Mummy...

At around 6 plus, I was getting tired so Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me home first while Daddy & Mummy continued gai gai... By the time they reached home at 9 plus, I was already fast asleep.... zzzz

Just a note: the photos were taken with Wai Gong's camera, and Wai Gong had gone home this morning... so no photos to show now.... next time, ok?? stay tuned..

Photos!! (uploaded on Mon, 26 Nov 07)
At the foodcourt...


On fun rides...


With Mummy & Daddy...

No comments: