Saturday, November 10, 2007

My First Bus ride & MRT ride

Sun, 4 Nov 07

Wah... it was a real fun day for me! I went out 4 times in total today... :) :)
After my breakfast, Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me to market with them....
When my Mummy & Daddy woke up at 10 plus and had their breakfast, we all went to NTUC for some grocery shopping...

Some shots of me in my Bearie 1sie....

With Mummy & Daddy before going to NTUC..


After that, I had my lunch and played awhile before having my nap... When I woke up at 3 plus, Mummy & Daddy were napping (seems like they slept more than me..haha..Mummy said she needs to replenish her sleep while Wai Gong & Wai Po were here to take care of me..) Is ok cos while they were sleeping, Wai Gong & Wai Po brought me out to Chinatown.... hehehe...
I had both my first bus ride & MRT ride today!! We took a bus to Chinatown, walked around abit & of course, took some photos.. Then we took the MRT back...

Some shots taken at Chinatown & the playground near our block ...


After my bath & my dinner, I went out again with Wai Gong & Wai Po to buy dinner....cool!

No comments: