Saturday, November 10, 2007

Daddy's on leave!!

Fri, 9 Nov 07

Yesterday was Deepavali.... & Daddy was at home as it was a public holiday...

Today, Daddy is on leave... yeah!
We went to Malayasia High Commision to register my status as Daddy's son... Before that, I had my photo taken at a photo shop in Tiong Bahru Plaza as we were required to submit 3 photos of me as well... Mummy was very pleased with the photo and she kept one in her wallet since there were extra...:)
Here's a shot taken by Daddy at home in case there is no photo taking facility at the photo shop, then at least can develop this there... but since there is, Daddy & Mummy decided to just let me have my photo taken.... :)

We arrived at around 10.45am & waited for an hour plus to submit the application & relevant documents... we would need to collect the certificate next Fri at 10am... which means another trip out for me... yeah!!
I was quite well behaved as I managed to just sit in my stroller and entertained myself for almost an hour before I wanted to be carried... Then on the way back, I actually fell asleep in my stroller... so Daddy & Mummy decided to have lunch at a cafe in Valley Point... I woke up just as Mummy was finishing her lunch.... and she gave me my Gerber baby biscuits (I love them, they are in the shape of stars, you know?) to munch first before giving me my milk....

Munching on my biscuits...(Daddy is holding the container for me...heehee..)


Drinking my milk....

After our lunch, we walked around abit in Valley Point (there was nothing much..) before heading home...

No comments: