Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My First time in a shopping trolley...

Sun, 25 Nov 07

Today, Wai Gong, Wai Po, Mummy & I went to shop around in Tiong Bahru Plaza...
I got carried by Wai Gong all the way there.... :)

At the atrium, we saw the toy doggie that can bark, walk etc... Wai Gong decided to buy it for me...
Then we went to Tom & Stephanie where Wai Po bought a blue potty for me to poo poo in... but up to date, I have not pooed in it yet.. Let me get used to it first, ok??

Our last stop was at NTUC for some grocery shopping...
Initially Wai Po only took the basket.... then later Mummy said might as well get the trolley, cos can put me in it too, provided I wanted to sit in it...haha..

Hey, but I really guai guai sat in it the whole while... in fact, I enjoyed it... it was my first time... maybe that explained it?? I was playing with the key-like thing dangling in front of me... ;p

No comments: