Saturday, November 24, 2007

Daddy went to KL....

Daddy went off to KL this afternoon.... His coach is at 3.30pm....Mummy & I followed him to wait for a cab & send him off... after that, Mummy went to post some mails... so I get to go on a short short trip... ;p
His main purpose is to go register my birth, cos the actual documents & application form need to be submitted at KL's side.... He would be back on Tue... Mummy & I miss him... Daddy, wish you have a safe trip & come back soon!!

Today, I didn't have my afternoon nap... Mummy put me down at around 4pm after my bath... but maybe I was too excited to sleep, cos I know Wai Gong & Wai Po would be coming in the evening.... :) I just lied down, played abit, stood up, etc etc in my cot... but still didn't fall asleep... by the time Wai Gong & Wai Po arrived at 6pm, I was still wide awake... hahaha...
After my dinner, we all went out to tabao dinner.... hehehe...another short trip out for me...

Oh, also to mention, Mummy brought me out alone to shop at NTUC for the first time on Thur, 22 Nov 07. She didn't buy much though... her main purpose was to buy threadfin fillet to cook porridge for me... then, she picked up some milk & newspaper along the way... guess that's about it.... haha... maybe she is scared that the stroller would be too heavy to push if she bought too many things... so now you know, who's the grocery shopping king?!!
Here are some pictures of me before going out..

No comments: