Friday, October 2, 2009

Mickey English Children Songs



Ah Gong & Ah Po bought this VCD for me from KL.... :)

Mummy played it for me tonight and I like it!!
It actually shows cartoon of Mickey Mouse & friends with songs... but the songs have nothing to do with the cartoon.... not that I care... I like the songs and I like to watch the cartoon....

I asked for it to be played again and again when it stopped... Mummy repeated it a total of 4 times... and said it's time for bed.... It was already 10.30pm by then... Guess I must not push my luck too far...

Ryan sings: Baa Baa Black Sheep, Have you any wool? etc etc.....
.... Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way etc etc...
...Ding Dong Bell, pussy's in the well etc etc...
... Simple Simon met a pieman going to the fair etc etc...
... London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down etc etc...
... Old MacDonald had a farm, eieio....
... Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream....

As and when during the show...
Ryan: Mummy sing....
I like Mickey Mouse.... I like Minnie Mouse... I like Donald Duck...
Mummy, see... ostrich... where's the cake.... ball.... where's the small car.... Mummy, what's that?etc etc...

Haha... hope you are not too confused yet by my ramblings...

Ah Gong & Ah Po, thank you for the wonderful VCD!

No comments: