Tuesday, October 20, 2009

喜喜 Jiu Jiu's Wedding - Day Ceremony

Sun, 18 Oct 09
Morning to Noon

We arrived at Pasir Ris at about 9am to await Jiu Jiu & his bride....

It was pouring heavily as we arrived.... The heavy rain stopped after about half an hour.... Showers of blessing for the wedding couple... :)

I was really shy initially as I saw many many unfamiliar faces.... I had a great time though after I warmed up...

My new bicycle... a gift from my Gu Po... Thank you so much!! Now I have 2 bicycles.... one at Pasir Ris, one at my home... hehe..


Vain Mummy used me as a prop to take pictures with our relatives...
With my 表姨.... see the car I held throughout the photo sessions? It was a present from her.. Thank you!


With Gong Gong & Mummy.... then Gong Gong & Po Po....

The Bride & Groom
Praying at the altar before going off to Bedok to pray to Jiu Jiu's grandma....


Chilling out with Daddy....

This time, Mummy brought me down to open the door for the bride... As we didn't know I was supposed to open the door for her, they came up on their own the first time... hee..

The photographer who loves to take pictures of me as well... I would pose & smile for him...


All ready to proceed to the Bride's side for the tea ceremony...
A shot with Gong Gong & Po Po first...

PS: Mummy didn't upload all the pictures taken as there were too many... haha..

No comments: