Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guo Da Li

Sat, 10 Oct 09

Jiu Jiu's wedding is in a week's time, on Sun, 18 Oct 09... Coincidentally, it is Daddy's birthday!

We went to Pasir Ris today, as Mummy & Daddy needed to do the "Guo Da Li" for Jiu Jiu.... They went to Jiu Mu's place with the necessary stuff (I don't know what...haha) while I stayed and played with Po Po...
When Gong Gong returned from work, we went to Jiu Jiu's new home.... Po Po & Gong Gong needed to spread the bedsheet on the bed nicely.....Now the best part: I got to roll all over on it! Haha.. Mummy also didn't know what this is all about as she & Daddy did nothing of the sort during their wedding....

Yeah...all ready to go out!


Waiting to get up the bed.... Finally...

I am the King of the bed! :) Nobody else except me can be on the bed.... hehe..

No comments: