Friday, October 2, 2009

The Nicest Egg In The World


Thur, 1 Oct 09

Mummy brought me to Esplanade to meet up some of the Jan07 mummies & kids for lunch at Ichiban Sushi, and to watch the play: The Nicest Egg In The World ....

They have special kids meal set for Children's Day.... Guess which set I chose??
Mummy also bought me the toy for $1...


Tada... I chose Set D.... Did you guess correctly?


Enjoying my meal... but in fact, I only ate some of the udon, the 2 sausages, 3/4 of the jelly, and of course the yakult.... That was the main attraction... haha.. Oh, there was a packet of mini crackers too, but it was not shown in the picture as Mummy had taken it away first.... I had mine and Rachel's as well (Auntie Yvonne gave to me.... Thank you, Auntie Yvonne! Muaks)


Hmmm.... what's that pink oval thing with black spots on it?? Let me take a closer look at it...

Posing in front of the cardboard....
Once again, I am the thorn among the roses... ;p


With the "Duck" & Estelle at the end of the show....


I enjoyed the show very much! (Mummy thinks it's because it's something like Hi-5 with people singing and dancing... I even said "Hi-5" during the show..haha)

On the way home, I still keep asking Mummy where's Auntie Duck.....
Our conversation's something like this (repeated many many times):

Ryan: Where's Auntie Duck?
Mummy: Auntie Duck went home already...
Ryan: No lar... Auntie Duck there (meaning still at Esplanade)
Mummy: After all the people take pictures with Auntie Duck, Auntie Duck will go home already...
Ryan: Oh, after the camera, then go home...
Mummy: Yes, use camera to take pictures...
Ryan paused then after few seconds: Where's Auntie Duck?

Mummy almost fainted with exasperation... x_x

It's my new water bottle's "opening ceremony" today... haha..
Come to think of it, it was actually my last year's Christmas present....

1 comment:

kkf said...

ryan must have enjoyed the show and the companionship of so many pretty gals! anyway, ryan must be a favorite among the gals! haha